Hard Floor Cleaning
At Acleanerplace Cleaning Services we know that Hard floor cleaning can be difficult. Knowing how to clean, restore, protect (seal) and maintain your type of hard floors can be bewildering and difficult!
There are many different types of ‘Hard Floor’ which can vary and include; tile, stone, slate, vinyl or wood laminate.
At ACS, we have the required skills, training and experience in all the different aspects of hard floor cleaning, restoration, protection (seals) and aftercare. Our quality equipment, products, methods, and experience will put the shine back on your hard floors.
ACP follows a professional process that will bring your floor back to looking its best again:
- Pre- Inspection – We will visit your location and inspect the floor for any damage or problem areas.
- Dry-Soil Removal – We begin the cleaning with sweeping/vacuuming the floor to remove all the dry soil, dust, pet dander, and loose grit.
- Stripping – If the floor has any old worn finishes (dressing), it will require to be ‘stripped- off.’ This achieved with specialist products and ‘best-in-class’ machines; fitted with a bespoke attachment for the type of Hard Floor.
- Cleaning – Our professional and specialist cleaners are applied to the floor and allowed to dwell. The cleaning product is then agitated with the appropriate bespoke machine- this helps neutralizes the previous ‘Stipping’ process.
- Extraction & Rinsing – All the resulting dirty slurry is then extracted off the floor, and the floor is then rinsed with clean water 2-3 times in order to assist in the neutralization of the ‘Stripper’.
- Drying – The floor is then dried with industrial air movers.
- Application Of Seal (Dressing) – Dependent on the floor, it will receive a bespoke type of seal (dressing). The dressing acts as a barrier to both soiling and scuffing of its surface. And as the dressing has different properties, this will determine how many coats are applied (1-4). No traffic should be allowed on the floor for 2 – 4 hours after the final application.
ACS can offer a free demonstrations surveys, and quotes without any obligation. It would be our pleasure to help you clean, restore, polish or protect your hard floors. If you own one of the different types of hard floors, listed below, that require cleaning or sealed then get in touch.
Acleanerplace Cleaning Services
33 Myreton Drive
Stirling FK7 8PU
Tel: Office 01786 817401
Mobile: 07934 557188